I saw this on another quilters blog and thought I would answer the questions as well...
1. Where is one place in the world you haven't yet visited, but would like to? There are so many places I want to visit. Most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, most of the states...but I am dying to go to Walt Disney World. :)
2. What is your favorite quilt-making gadget?
I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy my sewing machines. Does that count? :)
3. How often do you oil your machine?
I have 3 machines and none of them I've ever oiled. The old Singer which is 12 years old I only use for paper crafts, the Brother is 8 years old and I have my grandma's Viking (don't know how old that is).
4. What is your favorite perfume?
I like the Victoria Secrets Heavenly and the Coach perfumes
5. Machine piecing/applique or hand piecing/applique?
I do all of my piecing by machine and 99% of my applique by hand.
6. What is your favorite dessert?
Aack!!! I have a major sweet tooth! I have to go with ice cream! (maybe that's one reason I was an ice cream cake decorator for 10 years)
7. Who is your favorite author?
There's so many authors I enjoy, it would be way too many to list as I read so much. But I will tell you my current book I'm reading...Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. (it's the 3rd in the Hunger Games series) I've only been reading this series for the last 2 weeks. It's amazing!
8. What quilting technique would you like to learn more about?
Well I did just learn paper piecing. I'd like to continue to get better at that.
9. What dish do you cook/bake that is considered your best?
Well I cook and bake all the time and my family loves it all....I would have to say my pumpkin pie hands down. :)
10. Machine-sewn binding or hand sewn binding?
First part is sewn on by machine then the folded part is hand sewn.
11. What is your favorite flower?
12. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
I love the spring time. I love when my garden blooms in gorgeous colors. I love the weather, not too cold but not too hot. The birds singing outside the windows. It just reminds me that God is so ever present! :)
13. If you could live somewhere else in the world where would it be?
I always wanted to live in Portland, Oregon.